The DAST is responsible for coordinating Manchester's response to drug and alcohol issues and relevant national initiatives.
The DAST commissions a wide range of services that encourage drug- users to enter, remain and complete treatment in order to reduce drug- related crime. It also commissions services for alcohol treatment and has developed the city's Alcohol Strategy for 2008-11.
- Information resources available from Manchester Drug and Alcohol Strategy Team
- Substance Misuse Carers’ Peer Support Service
- RISE Manchester
- Redesign of adult drug services 2010-2012
- RISE Manchester launch event and candlelight vigil
- Help for people with alcohol problems
- Help for people with drug problems
- Drug and Alcohol Services Consultation - 2013
- Council tenant: experiencing hate crime?
- Crime prevention
- Manchester Hate Crime Awareness
- Manchester Community Safety Partnership
- Race and Hate Crime Report Line
- Choose a training course
- Community Trigger
- Off-road bikes
- Anti social behaviour