Manchester Learning Disability Partnership (MLDP) is an Integrated Provider of Health and Social Care Services (set up under the Health Act 1999).
The City Council and NHS Manchester have a partnership agreement to work together to assist people with learning disabilities, sharing funds and staff.
Services which are available to people with learning disabilities include homecare, daycare, supported accommodation and more.
There are three Community Learning Disability Teams, one each for North, Central and South Manchester. Contact details for each team are available from the Manchester Learning Disability Partnership website: http://www.mldp.org.uk/
Contact: Contact Manchester - Adults and Children's Social Care
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0161 234 5001
- Fax: 0161 255 8266
- Customer Service Centre, Number One, First Street, Manchester, M15 4FN
Contact: Disabled Children's Team
- Telephone: 0161 881 0911
- Disabled Children's Team, 102 Manchester Road , Chorlton - cum - Hardy , Manchester , M21 9SZ
Contact: Manchester Learning Disability Partnership
- Telephone: 0161 234 3598
- MCC Offices, Westwood Street, Moss Side, Manchester, M14 4PH
Contact: Sign Language Video Call
- Telephone: 020 8463 1120
- Visit: http://www.manchester.gov.uk/signvideo
- Sign Video, Manchester