There is only a small number of council-run homes in Manchester now. Most have been transferred to new not-for-profit housing organisations. See the future of council housing.
To order your housing service please pick the organisation that now manages your home:
- if you live in North Manchester your home is probably managed by Northwards Housing.
- if you live in East Manchester, Ardwick, Rusholme, Longsight or Levenshulme your home is probably managed by Eastlands Homes.
- if you live in Fallowfield, Hulme, Moss Side or Whalley Range your home is probably managed by City South Manchester Housing Trust.
- if you live in Burnage, Chorlton, Didsbury or Withington in South Manchester your home is probably managed by Southway Housing Trust
- If you live in West Wythenshawe or Northenden your home is probably managed by Parkway Green Housing Trust
- if you live in another part of Manchester your home is probably still managed by Manchester City Council.
- Statistics on housing and households
- Map of area covered by Manchester City Council
- Renting from a not-for-profit landlord
- Housing health and safety rating scheme
- Landlord Accreditation
- Gas problems in your home
- Electricity problems in your home
- Doors and windows
- Dampness and leaks
- Heating and hot water
- Fire precautions
- Leasehold flats
- Harassment and unlawful eviction
- Structural issues in private accommodation
- Immigration property inspection
- Home improvements: assistance for homeowners
- Low-cost home ownership
- House in multiple occupation (HMO)
- Home maintenance, health and safety
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment
- Private tenancies and tenancy agreements
- Look for a private home to rent
- Get repairs to your home
- Empty properties
- Overcrowding at home
- Structural vibration
Contact: Housing On Call
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 03000 112211
- Fax: 03000 112212
- 3rd Floor, Universal Square,, Devonshire Street, Manchester, M12 6JH