Library members can access some of our most popular online reference resources via these web pages. These includes a huge range of dictionaries, encyclopaedias, news archives and other information resources. If you are not yet a member joining is easy and most services are free.
- I have forgotten my library PIN
- Why must I authenticate my library membership in order to use the online reference library?
- What do I do if my library PIN is unrecognised?
- I have been prompted for additional log in information while trying to use the online reference library
- Can I return eBooks and Audiobooks before their expiry date?
- What is my library PIN?
- I cannot see the drop-down menu items within the online reference library
- I have received the message Not a valid account when using the library eBook and Audiobook service
- I cannot log-in to the library eBook and Audiobook facility
- Can the online reference library be used in schools and colleges?
- Do copyright restrictions apply to the online reference library?
- Can the library eBooks be read with the Amazon Kindle?
- Which devices are compatible with the eBook and Audiobook service?