Manchester Joint Health Unit holds a range of information on the following topics.
- the structure of the NHS in Manchester
- the work of the Manchester Joint Health Unit
- the Shared Commissioning Strategy
- information about relevant Council services
- Valuing Older People
- information about health related events in Manchester
- a glossary of some of the abbreviations and terms used in the field of health and neighbourhood renewal
NHS Direct Online is a website providing high quality health information and advice for the people of England. It is unique in being supported by a 24 hour nurse advice and information helpline. If you use NHS Direct Online and are in any doubt about what action you should take, you can call NHS Direct on 0845 4647.
You can use the NHS website local search to find your local pharmacy. Enter your postcode and your nearest pharmacy will be displayed alongside opening hours.