Manchester City Council

Change of name or address - Premises licence holder or DPS

  1. EUGO

    Eugo Logo

  2. Summary

    The holder of a premises licence must, as soon as is reasonably practicable,use this form to notify us if they or the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) have changed their name or address.

    Please note this is to be used only in circumstances where it is the same person or company but with a different name (eg, their name has changed by marriage).

    If a new person or company has taken on responsibility for the licence, then an application to transfer the premises licence is required.

    The DPS must also notify us of any change in their name or address. Notification must also be given to the premises licence holder by the DPS.

  3. Fees


  4. Application, guidance notes or terms and condition

    Apply to change name or address (premise licence holder or DPS)

  5. Attachments required

    Premises licence

  6. Processing and timescales

    The notification will be processed within 28 days and the licence re-issued to the licence holder.

  7. Legislation

  8. Register

    The electronic premises licensing register is currently unavailable. a copy of the register is available for inspection on request, please email to make an appointment to view between 9am - 5pm at the Licensing Unit, Level 1, Town Hall Extension, Manchester, M2 5DB.

  9. Complaints

    Contact us in the first instance

  10. Email

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?