Manchester City Council

Payment problems

Due to a technical problem we are unable to take payments via our contact centre. The issue is affecting some other payment service. We are working to fix this as quickly as possible.

See other services affected.


Planning application notices

These notices are used to notify individuals when submitting a planning application on land that you do not wholly own.

Notice No. 1

Notice No. 1 - for Listed Building & Conservation Area applications

Notice No. 2

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?