Workshop to help you engage with your customers
Social media should be a part of every business marketing toolkit, but many businesses struggle to get past the concept of 'push' marketing and using it as a broadcasting tool.
Social media is most effective when it's an interactive space used to build relationships and turn potential customers into advocates and fans.
This workshop is full of tips and examples of how to truly engage on social media, looking at simple methods to increase the effectiveness of your content, and examining the usefulness of paid for services available on various social media platforms.
By the end of this workshop, you will know:
- How businesses of varying sizes are using social media;
- Online connections and how to gain them;
- Tips and tricks on business tools available for social media;
- Comparisons of various platforms for effectiveness; and
- How to consider social media to boost your business aims.
This event is free but booking is required via Eventbrite