You can contact us by phone, email or post, or visit us in person. But please only do this if you can’t find what you want online.
Doing things online is much cheaper than other contact methods, so means we can spend more on essential services.
email and phone
1. Go to the home page and pick the issue you're interested in. This takes you to a 'landing page' about that issue.
2. Look for the subject you want from the list of choices on the landing page. Use the links to do what you want online if you can.
3. If you can’t do it online, or need more information, look for a ‘Can’t find it, need more information’ link at the bottom of the landing page. This opens a simple email contact form. We'll usually respond to your query within two working days.
4. If you still need to speak to a member of staff, use the phone number on any correspondence from them.
5. If you don't have any correspondence, find staff contact details.
Manchester City Council
The Customer Service Centre
Manchester town hall extension
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm