Dealing with face-to-face enquiries
- If you have an appointment we will keep it.
- If your appointment is at home and we are running late we will call you to let you know.
- If you visit us you will be served quickly - if there are more than 4 people in the 'meet & greet' or cash desk queue we will get other members of staff to help you.
- We will deal with you in a polite and welcoming manner.
- A private interview room will be available if requested.
- We will ensure your access needs are met and offer to visit you at home if necessary.
- If your appointment is delayed by more than 10 minutes we will give you an explanation.
- If you don't have an appointment we will endeavour to see you the same day and we will tell you how long you can expect to wait.
- Wherever possible it is our aim that the first person you speak to will be able to deal with your enquiry, however if this is not possible you will not have to repeat your enquiry details to another member of staff.