Manchester City Council

Schools & education Apply for a school travel pass

We're updating and reviewing some of our rules on free home-to-school travel passes and we'd like your feedback. Visit our consultations page to find out more.

Manchester offers a free travel pass or a cycle voucher to some children. A travel pass allows a child to travel to and from school free of charge on a bus, train or tram in the Greater Manchester area. and usually last for one academic year.

Free Travel Pass forms for academic year 2014/15 will be available once the consultation is closed.

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?