- Site: On the site of the former Brookway High School , Wythenshawe
- Start on site: February 2009
- Construction team: Laing O'Rourke
- Architect: Ellis Williams
- Academy Opening: September 2009 (Existing Building)
- New School Building Opened: September 2010
- Principal Designate: Barry Burke
- Lead sponsor: Central Manchester and Manchester Children's University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Co-sponsors: Manchester City Council and The Manchester College
Manchester Health Academy replaced the Brookway High School on Altrincham Road / Moor Road , Wythenshawe. The Health Academy opened in September 2009 in the existing Brookway High School buildings and has since transfered into new buildings in September 2010. The second phase of the project is now underway and will see the demolition of the former Brookway High School buildings and improvements to external surroundings of the new buildings.
The new £19m Health Academy provides accommodation for 600 place 11 - 16 academy and 120 place post 16 facility and also includes a new Community Library for the West Wythenshawe area.
For more information see Manchester Health Academy website.