- MEEN or Manchester Environmental Education Network, are dedicated to supporting teachers, organisations and individuals working to promote environmental education and Education for Sustainability.
- Eco-Schools links to Eco-Schools information and other environmental bodies which offer support to schools. Competitions and funding opportunities. Topics include litter, waste, energy, water, transport, healthy living and school grounds.
- Foundation for Environmental Education is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organisation consisting of member organisations representing 28 countries in Europe, South Africa, Morocco, Canada, Chile and the Caribbean.
- National Curriculum information on Education for Sustainable Development
- Department for Education and Skills information on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD)
- World Wildlife Fund aims to provide educators and learners alike with an innovative communications point for global news, opinion and curriculum projects. Although designed primarily for teachers and students in the UK, we hope that many of the projects and services offered will be of wider interest internationally.
- Wildabout Manchester provides information about Manchester's biodiversity and keeps you up to date with news, resources and events.