Manchester City Council

Some services unavailable

Between 7pm Thursday 2 July to 9am on Monday 6 July, some services won't be available because of essential maintenance.

Services NOT available.


Homes & property Home and property repairs

Repairs: renting from Manchester City Council

All council housing in the city is run by independent companies on our behalf.

All housing services, including repairs, are delivered by the independent companies.

If you live in a property owned by Manchester City Council, contact the organisation that manages your home: 

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?