Manchester City Council

Homes & property Home maintenance, health and safety

We have provided some information on what you should do if there is a problem in your home. If you rent your property, your landlord is responsible for repairs, maintenance or safety work. Get in touch with them to get repairs done, if they refuse, see how we can help you.

    Or find out more about: 

    Was this page helpful?

    Was this page helpful?