Manchester City Council

Some services unavailable

On Thursday 28 May due to essential maintenance, some services will not be available. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Services NOT available.


Homes & property Housing support to live independently

Supported housing

Most of us want to live independently in our own homes. But many people need some help and support.

It might be because you're young and at risk, or an older person who needs help at hand. Or you may have a physical, sensory or learning disability. You could be homeless, at risk of domestic violence or have a drug or alcohol dependency.

What type of housing support?

Housing support comes in a variety of packages: from very basic help and guidance, to more regular hands-on support:

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?