Manchester City Council

Social services Help for someone being abused or neglected

If a person is in immediate danger, dial 999 and ask for the police.

Contact us to report abuse or neglect of an adult or a child. Even if you're unsure, please report it to us so that we can check.

call: 0161 234 5001

Get advice and information

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?