Advice and information
- Advice about domestic abuse
- Information about Deprivation of Liberty (DOLS) in a domestic setting or care home or hospital
- Find out about the Mental Capacity Act
Other organisations who can help
- NSPCC - call 0808 800 5000 (free 24 hour service) if you have concerns or are worried about a child
- Childline - call 0800 1111 (free 24 hour service) if you are under 19 and are experiencing feelings of stress, anxiety or if you are lonely or down and need someone to talk to
- Search our directory of services, Help and Support Manchester, for organisations who can help.