Manchester City Council

Social services Apply for equipment and adaptations to help you live independently in your home

If you’re finding something a little harder to do in your home we can help.

We provide equipment and adaptations to help you carry on living fully independently.

It may be you just need something small, like a lever tap or a rail near the bath. Or something bigger like a stairlift.

Complete our simple form and we’ll arrange a time to come and see you at home and, together, work out what you might need.

We’ll keep in touch afterwards so if things change in the future we can update your equipment.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?