See who has signed the pledge
We have have shown our commitment to better private renting by signing the Manchester renting pledge.
Signed by: Councillor Jeff Smith
Executive Member for Housing and Regeneration
Manchester City Council
Date: March 2015
Landlord and agent associations
Landlords and agents associations promote good quality property standards and management. They offer training and commercial advice, and keep landlords up to date with changes in housing law. They can also give landlords and agents accreditation to boost their reputation and ability to attract tenants. These associations have shown their commitment to better private renting by signing the Manchester renting pledge.
- National Landlords Association
- Residential Landlords Association
- Association of Residential Lettings Agents
- Association of Residential Managing Agents
- Manchester Student Homes
- NALS (National Approved Lettings Scheme)