Making Career Choices in Care and Education
The Making Career Choices in Care and Education course is designed as a short self-study introductory course for anyone interested in working in the Care and Education sector. It is designed to inform your learning, because it will explain in full the commitment you need to successfully complete a vocational course, achieve certification and get closer to employment.
The course is an introductory course for the following:
- Working with Children in Schools (Level 1 Award)
- Working in Early Years Settings (Level 1 Award)
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (Level 2 Certificate)
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (Level 1 Award)
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (Level 2 Certificate)