- Online: Complete our benefits enquiry form
- Email email@example.com
- Phone: 0161 234 5003, Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
- Textphone: (people with hearing difficulties) 0161 953 8301
- Fax: 0161 455 1130, or
- write to The Benefits Service, Manchester City Council, PO Box 3, Manchester, M15 5BA
Make an appointment
You can make an appointment to see a benefits adviser at:
- our Customer Service Centre on the Ground Floor of the Town Hall Extension - please use the Mount Street entrance. The full address is Ground Floor, Town Hall Extension, Albert Square, M60 2LA. It is open Monday to Friday between 8 am and 5 pm.
- one of these local libraries: Chorlton, Longsight, or Wythenshawe
Phone 0161 234 5003 between 8am and 8pm, or arrange an appointment online.
Collect or hand in forms or documents
At most of our reception points you do not need an appointment to hand in forms. Staff will check and copy your documents and return them to you straight away.
You don't need an appointment to collect a form.