Manchester City Council

People & communities Free legal advice

The Community Legal Advice Services (CLAS) can help with a range of problems, including:

  • debt
  • housing
  • welfare benefits
  • employment
  • community care
  • family crises
  • immigration (low level)

The service is provided by the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB). 

Get in touch



    Was this information helpful?

    Was this page helpful?