Manchester City Council

Telephone problems

There are issues with some mobile networks reaching our contact centre, we are working with the networks to fix this. If you are affected, please retry. There are no issues with land lines.


Council Tax How much is my council tax?

What if I think my property is in the wrong valuation band?

If you think your property has been put into the wrong Council Tax valuation band you need to contact the Valuation Office Agency.

The Listings Officer
17th Floor, Manchester One
53 Portland Street
M1 3LD.

Telephone: 03000 501 501

Remember you must still keep your payments up to date until your appeal is decided.

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?