Manchester City Council

The Council & democracy Data Protection

Access to Personal Information

How can I find out what information the Council holds about me?

The Data Protection Act allows you to find out what information about you is held on computer and in some paper records. This is called the right of subject access and includes facts and opinions expressed about you. You can make a subject access request by writing to us at Democratic Services Legal Team, Town Hall, Manchester M60 2LA, contacting us by Email or you can download a copy of the Council's Subject Access Request application form fill it in and post it back to us.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?