What you can and can’t use the grant for
The funding can be used for:
- outreach expenses
- service costs
- interpretation costs
- design costs.
You can’t use the funding for:
- activity taking place outside Manchester
- ongoing costs of an existing service
- fundraising activities
- purchase of alcohol or gambling activities
- activities of a religious or political nature
- activities that have already taken place or are taking place after 31 March 2018
- groups in which individual members will benefit financially from a grant
- venue hire costs held for events taking place within premises you already own/rent.