The aim of this fund is to support voluntary and community sector organisations to carry out activities that make an important contribution to meeting the outcomes of the Our Manchester Strategy in accordance with the Our Manchester Principles.
To apply your organisation must:
- be a voluntary and community sector organisation
- meet at least one of the objectives of the Our Manchester Strategy and all of the Our Manchester principles
- already have a significant track record of delivering services in Manchester, for Manchester citizens.
- Medium: between £15,000 and £60,000 over the life of the grant (£5,000–£20,000 a year).
- Large: between £60,003 and £300K over the life of the grant (£20,001–£100,000 a year).
- Very large: over £300,000 over the life of the grants (£100,000 a year). Only organisations with an existing grant income from us above £100,000 a year can apply for a grant over £100,000.
How to apply
Before you apply you must download the guidance and prospectus and read them in full.
Throughout the form tell us the evidence that you have to support the statements you make.
As part of our due diligence checks, we will ask you to produce any evidence you mention in this form. Failure to do so will result in any offer of funding being withdrawn.