The following libraries now offer Wi-Fi services:
- The Avenue Library and Learning Centre
- Beswick Library
- Central Library
- Chorlton Library
- Didsbury Library
- Forum Library Wythenshawe
- Longsight Library and Learning Centre
- North City Library
Customers at these libraries can use a Wi-Fi service to connect to the internet with laptops and other mobile devices (smartphones / tablet computers).
- Wi-Fi is available throughout these libraries
The service offers a maximum of two hours connectivity per day to customers holding a library card. This is free of charge.
- Customers can download 2GB's (2048mb) per day and upload 2GB's per day using the service
- Convenient laptop charging points will be provided at selected libraries (at the moment there is no charging points at Beswick Library)