We have a number of markets providing opportunities to trade. This includes a wholesale market, local markets, street markets, city centre special interest markets, and our Sunday market & car boot. For brief market details including general occupancy charges, opening times and location, refer to the Manchester Markets Information sheet.
Interested but want to know more?
If you are interested in trading on one of our markets and you have any questions or want to know more before you apply, please contact our individual on site market management teams who will be happy to help (contact details available on our Manchester Markets Information sheet. By visiting our markets first you have an opportunity to learn about the layout, type of spaces, commodities already available, opportunities and customers. Whilst there you can speak directly to the staff, traders and customers. If you have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Ready to apply?
Before you apply you should refer to Manchester Markets Our Service Standards which provides information and guidance about trading on our markets.
To apply online you will need to scan and upload specific supporting documents, which include:
- recent proofs of your home address showing your full name and address, dated within the last three months
- proof of your eligibility to work in the UK (normally your passport including any endorsements / visa / EU residential ID card)
- proof of your public liability insurance providing a minimum £5million cover for trading on British markets
- a recent colour photograph of yourself (passport style)
- where applicable, proof of your registration as a dealer in second-hand goods (registration is free with MCC)
- where applicable, proof or your registration as a food business
Trading is available on the following markets: