Manchester Markets has a number of markets providing opportunities to trade. For brief details of each market including general occupancy charges, operating times and location, refer to the Manchester Markets Information Sheet. We provide full guidance notes on each market to help you choose where to trade at. For full details of each market, occupancy charges, operating days & hours and location of each market refer to Manchester Markets Information sheet.
Interested but want to know more?
If you are interested in trading on one of our markets and you have any questions or want to know more before you apply, complete the short Expression of Interest Form.
Ready to apply?
Before you apply you should refer to Manchester markets service standards which provides information and guidance about trading on our markets.
To apply online you will need to scan & upload certain supporting documents including:
- recent proof of your home address
- proof of your eligibility to work in the UK (normally your passport / visa)
- proof of your public liability insurance providing a minimum £5million cover for trading on British markets
- a recent colour passport-sized photograph of yourself
Alternatively, you can download the appropriate form and send to us.
Trading is available on the following markets:
- Local markets
- Wholesale market (New Smithfield)
- Special event markets
- Sunday market & car boot (New Smithfield)