Facilities & benefits
New Smithfield Market (NSM) is a purpose built Wholesale Market, home to a diverse customer base trading in the following areas:
- Wholesale fish, meat & poultry
Wholesale fruit & vegetables
The 35 acre site features excellent on site facilities and 24 hours access, 365 days per year, allowing for deliveries around the clock.
Site features include:
24 hour on site security, including regular patrols
ANPR Controlled site access
Free parking for staff and customer vehicles
- Covered trading halls
- 40,000 customer visits per month
- Onsite management team
- Waste removal and on site cleaning
Site facilities include:
- 156 wholesale units and 64 storage units from 420 sq. ft.
- Units of 420 sq. ft. - 1,820 sq. ft. within the Main Trading Halls, complete with separate office space, bathroom facilities, utilities and electricity supply.
- A recently constructed dedicated fish market comprising seven trading units with office space, utilities and toilet facilities.
Space is available from as little as £147 per week inclusive of rent, service charge and VAT.
To find out more about the units available including charges, please contact the Wholesale Market management team.