Pay the balance of your ceremony fees.
If you have any problems using the online payment form, please email us at email@example.com
We have introduced a new system to allow you to pay the balance of fees, for a civil marriage or civil partnership ceremony, online.
You can use this system to pay the balance of your ceremony fee if you have already booked you ceremony and paid a deposit.
To use the system you will need to be able to provide:
- your contact details, including a phone number and email address
- your booking reference number (you will find this on the provisional confirmation letter you received after you paid your deposit)
- the full names of the couple
- the amount of the fees balance that you need to pay. (Please note that the ceremony fees went up on 1st April. If you booked your ceremony before that date, the balance due may have changed. Please use the links below to check the latest fees. If you are not sure, please email the register office at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- credit or debit card details for the payment.
If you have all the necessary information to hand, please follow the link below to make your payment.
You will receive an electronic receipt for your payment straight away. Once we have matched your payment to your ceremony booking we will send you a confirmation letter.