Manchester City Council

Environmental problems Water

Disconnection in commercial premises

We receive notification from United Utilities advising when premises have their water disconnected (due to essential maintenance repairs in the area).

All commercial premises must provide running water however different standards apply to different premises:

Employers and businesses have a duty to ensure that water is available to staff. If you are aware that a food premises does not have water provisions in place you can contact us and we will investigate.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?