Things we can't collect
We do not collect some items. It's your responsibility to dispose of these properly at a waste and recycling centre.
We don't collect:
- items that are too big or heavy for two people to move and lift safely into a vehicle
- items that are dangerous to lift, or could damage a vehicle, because of sharp edges for example
- dangerous waste like asbestos, chemicals or paint stripper
- waste left in your home by building or repair work
- laminated floorboards or kitchen worktops
- window frames, external doors and conservatories
- fencing, greenhouses, sheds or petrol lawn mowers
- tyres, gas canisters, car batteries, parts or engines.