Make a nomination
If your voluntary or community group wishes to make a nomination then please complete the nomination form. There are guidance notes to help you at the end of the form.
Your group can make a nomination if you are a
- designated neighbourhood forum
- parish council
- unincorporated body with at least 21 individual local members
- company limited by guarantee
- industrial or provident society
- community interest company
Unless you are a parish council your group must have a ‘local connection’ which means that the group’s activities are wholly or partly concerned with Manchester City Council’s area or the area of a neighbouring local authority.