About Manchester Children's Rights Service
The Children's Rights Service is a service for Children and young people. Any child or young person who is looked after by Manchester City Council. We can support young people from the age of 0 - 24.
- We can help make sure that young people are listened to.
- We can assist young people to make a complaint.
- We can help young people understand their rights.
- We can tell young people about other services that might be able to help them.
- We can help young people become involved in participation events so they can have their say about issues which are of importance to them.
- When a referral is made whereby a young person cannot express their wishes and feelings due to being of a very young age or severely disabled we will advocate for what their rights are and ensure their rights are not violated but implemented on their behalf.