Manchester City Council

Social services Children's services complaints

If you think we’ve got something wrong or you’re unhappy about something then we want to know about it.

You can complain using our online form, call us on 0161 234 3012, or tell someone that you trust who can help you.

If you are a child in care or a care leaver you can also talk to someone at Coram Voice. They are an organisation who will give you advice, show you what to do and make sure you are listened to. You can:

  • call them on 08088 005 792
  • text them on 07758 670
  • email them at; or
  • visit the Coram Voice website

If your complaint is about a school then you need to complain to them first. See a list of Manchester schools.

See how we deal with complaints.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?