Financial incentives and recruitment support
If you are looking to employ a young person, we can help.
We can provide a:
- £1,500 apprenticeship grant to recruit a 16 to 24 year old apprentice provided that the employer has not taken on an apprentice in the past 12 months. A grant may also be available towards the cost of training.
Visit: the National Apprenticeship Service website or call 0800 150600, or
Email: Emma Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three month placement for young people aged 16 to 24 - fully paid including recruitment, training and in work support. Funded by us and delivered by The Manchester College.
Email: Vicky McGhee at VMcGhee@themanchestercollege.ac.uk, or
Call: 0161 920 4470.
- The Manchester Employer Suite offers free, tailored recruitment support for large and small businesses including job advertising, candidate selection and sifting, help candidates prepare for interview, offer pre-employment training and work placements if required, space for open days, professional interview facilities plus information about grants and other incentives.
Call: The Employer Suite on 0161 2345351
- Manchester Metropolitan University and The University of Manchester have helped hundreds of small and large employers recruit graduates and students from a wide range of subjects. They offer free recruitment solutions that including help with creating job descriptions, advertising and targeting vacancies, sifting applications, arranging interviews and providing interview space is available.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Visit: the Manchester Metropolitan University website, or
The University of Manchester
Visit: The University of Manchester website or
- Gov.uk provides online recruitment guides and tools for employers.