Booth Hall Infirmary
The Booth Hall Infirmary was originally built in 1908 for the general hospital needs of the Prestwich Union. On the amalgamation of the Manchester and Prestwich Unions in 1915 it became a children's' hospital. The Greater Manchester County Record Office (with Manchester Archives) hold some records of the Booth Hall Hospital (ref: Archives GB127.M302).
For a history of the hospital see Raymond Hargreaves, The Story of Booth Hall Hospital: curing and caring for northern children (Ross Anderson, 1987) which is held in the Manchester Room@City Library (q 362.11HA).