Manchester City Council

Benefits & support If you disagree with our decision on Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support (and Council Tax Benefit)

If you are late asking us to change our decision

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit
If a month has passed since our decision you can make a late request for us to look at it again.

We cannot always accept a late request. You must tell us why you didn't ask within the normal time limit.

Council Tax Support
There is no time limit for asking us to change our decision but we must reply to you within two months or you can appeal to the Valuation Tribunal Service.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?