Manchester City Council

Benefits & support If you disagree with our decision on Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support (and Council Tax Benefit)

If we change our decision and you still don't agree

You will have the same legal rights to challenge the new decision:

  • Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit - one month from the date of the new decision to write to us.
  • Council Tax Support - no time limit but we must reply to you within two months or you can appeal to the Valuation Tribunal Service

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?