Manchester City Council

Manchester's thoughts and sympathies

Manchester is sharing its sympathy and solidarity with the family and friends of those killed in the attacks on London on 22 March.

Sign the online Book of condolence.


Benefits & support Claim benefit or work out how much you can get

Use our online form to see how much you can get and claim Housing benefit and Council Tax Support.

Or tell us about a change, including a change of address, if you already have a claim with us.

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?