Manchester City Council

Finsbury Park attack

Manchester is sharing its sympathy and our thoughts are with everyone affected by the Finsbury Park attack, especially those who have lost a loved one or been injured and traumatised.

Sign the online book of condolence.


Benefits & support Claim Housing Benefit

If you need help paying your rent, you can claim Housing Benefit using our online form.

We’ll also check if you can get Council Tax Support and free school meals so you can apply for them at the same time and only have to fill the form in once.

You need your national insurance number to claim. Don’t worry if you don’t have it with you now – you can start the form, save it and come back to it later.

Sorry, but students can’t usually claim housing benefit. See Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support for students.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?