Manchester City Council

Benefits & Support Financial help for students going into further or higher education

Higher education

If you want to do a degree, foundation degree, Diploma in Higher Education, HNC or HND course you may be eligible to apply for student loans and grants under central government's Student Support Scheme (external site).

Applications for Higher Education Student Support are administered by Student Finance England. You can apply on line or download an application form from Student Finance England (external site).

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?