Voluntary and Community Sector Social Care and Support Funding Consultation
This consultation ran from the 22 March - 02 July 2011.
We asked the people of Manchester what they thought of our plans to change the way we fund Voluntary and Community Sector services. The Local Government settlement meant that we didn't have as much money as we had previously, so some things had to change.
We made the documents linked below available to help people tell us what they think.
- Introductory presentation about our consultations
- Voluntary and Community Sector Funding Presentation
- Directorate for Adults, Health and Wellbeing Strategic Priorities
- Voluntary and Community Sector Criteria for investment
- Locality Joint Strategic Needs Assessment: North | Central | South
- Consultation Information Sheet for Customers
We also ran a series of Consultation Events in May and June 2011 where people could listen to the proposals, ask questions and get help to fill out a questionnaire.