Changes to Social Care Provision following the local government funding settlement
This consultation ran from the 9 May - 8 August 2011.
In 2011, Manchester City Council consulted on a fair way to achieve the savings we needed to secure by changing the criteria for social care eligibility in order to ensure the Council had a balanced budget.
On the 30 June, we added some supplementary questions, based on what people had told us so far. You can read about why we did this here.
We made the following information available throughout the consultation period to help people understand the proposals and give us their views:
- Introductory presentation about our consultations
- Presentation about the proposed changes to social care provision
- Guidance for completing the questionnaire | Guidance in PDF
- Consultation Information Sheet for Customers
- Downloadable Easy Read version of the questionnaire
- Easy Read version of the supplementary questions