Manchester City Council

Social services Who can use our care leavers service

If you are a young person leaving care you may want help moving into adulthood – living independently and making your own decisions.

You can use this service up to the age of 21, or 25 – if we are supporting you in education or training, or if you are disabled.

We work with Coram Voice – a charity for children and young people to give you help if you need it.

The easiest way to check what services you are entitled to from us is using the 'are you a care leaver' tool on the Coram Voice website.

What you are entitled to may be slightly different if you are an asylum seeker.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?