Manchester City Council

Councillor Sheila Newman

Our sympathies are with the family and friends of Councillor Sheila Newman, Executive Member for Children’s Services and current Lady Mayoress of Manchester, who passed away on Sunday.

Read our tribute.


Schools, education & childcare Apply for a secondary school place for up to July 2018

Apply for a place

To get a new school place for your child you need to download our application form.

You need to fill in parts A, B and C. If possible do this with the headteacher at your child's current school, or the last school they attended if they aren't in school now.

Unless you are new to the UK section D needs to be filled in and stamped by the headteacher at your child's current school, or the last school they attended if they aren't in school now.

You should apply for at least 3 schools. If you change your mind about these schools and want to change your preferences email

Post the completed form to:

Integrated Admissions
PO Box 532
Town Hall Extension
M60 2LA

Or drop it off at:

Customer contact centre
Ground floor
Town Hall Extension
Albert Square
M60 2LA (for sat nav use M2 5DB)

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?