Other changes you need to tell us about
Tell us about changes straight away or you may end up paying the wrong amount of Council Tax.
- If someone in your household dies.
- If someone comes to stay with you for a period of time (including friends or family). This may affect any discounts that you are receiving on your Council Tax bill.
- If someone moves out. If this means that you now live alone and are over 18 you may be entitled to a Single Person Discount.
- If you change your name due to marriage or divorce or the name on your account is incorrect.
- If your children leave school.
- If you go into care or into hospital for a long period, or are away from home providing care for someone else.
This is not a full list. If you think a change may affect your Council Tax tell us anyway.