Support for specific groups
Some housing support is for people whose circumstances are very specific. This includes people who are:
- experiencing domestic abuse
- at risk of offending or re-offending
- homeless or at risk of homelessness
- in need of support with substance misuse
- being discharged from hospital
The range of support available depends on which situation is relevant to you, and providers of support will be very clear about who they can help, and what help they can provide. You can look for services on Help and Support Manchester, our online service directory.